Angepasste Seiten

HOME     |    BEAUTY     |    OUTFITS     |    CONTACT     |    ABOUT     |    BLOGROLL     |    FACEBOOK     |    TWITTER

Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Fashion Kitchen und Nelly.com @Nachresidenz Düsseldorf

Hey there,


last friday was, like I mentioned before, a huge event for me. It was Nelly.com High Heels Party and the first time for Düsseldorf, hope there will be more High Heel Partys in future ;) The rules were really simple, the first 150 lucky girls got one pair of shoes for free and the first 100 got additionally a great goodiebag! I'll tell you more about the goodiebag in my next post, so stay tuned it'll be worth it ;)

As you know the early bird catches the worm, so I tought it'll be better to be there a few minutes earlier *cough* But there wasn't so many girls earlier as I thought. But I met Flora and Lisa the Cookies, they have a really cute blog and I like their style. Both were really nice and had some pieces I liked! Flora had worn a eyecatching deer-shaped ring and Lisa had a great black MCM-Clutch (Don't you think that black MCM-Products are used too rare?)

But back to the party and the shoes :D They were shown in little glass cabinets and the first 150 girls had to chose 3 pair from 60 pairs. It was really difficult for me to pick some because there were really nice shoes. Now I'm curious about which one I get :))


Hallöchen!

Wie angekündigt gab es am Freitag - meiner Meinung nach - ein super Event! Und zwar hat die NELLY High Heels Party erstmals in diesem Jahr in Düsseldorf stattgefunden. Wie ihr sicher auch woanders gelesen habt (z.b. hier oder hier - zwei sympathische Blogs) gab es für die 150 ersten Damen ein Paar Schuhe gratis und für die 100 ersten sogar zusätzlich eine Goodiebag! Zu der Goodiebag komme ich noch im nächsten Post, also bleibt gespannt und vor allem dran ;)

Ich bin etwas früher hin *hust*, weil ich nichts verpassen wollte :D Abgesehn von mir standen nur eine handvoll anderer Mädels und zu ihnen gehören Flora und Lisa von den Cookies! Die beiden sind sehr sympathisch und waren vor allem sehr stylisch angezogen. So hat mir der Hirsch-Ring von Flora und die schwarze MCM-Clutch von Lisa super gefallen! (Man sieht schwarze MCM-Produkte viel zu selten in freier Wildlaufbahn, findet Ihr nicht auch?!)

Die Schuhe waren in verschiedenen Vitrinen ausgestellt und man durfte sich 3 aus 60 Paar Schuhen aussuchen! Ich hatte ziemliche Schwierigkeiten meine Wahl zu treffen und bin gespannt, welches Produkt ich nun zugeschickt bekomme ;)

F-Cookie and L-Cookie
Kandee Heels and Lisa's MCM-Clutch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dein Interesse freut mich sehr, danke für den Kommentar! Love, Charlotte
Thank you for being interested in my blog, I'm happy about your comment! Love, Charlotte